Friday, February 1, 2008

Weight Update

I am sure most people out there in blogger land don't care about my weight loss but I am giving an update to keep myself motivated. I think the reason I have given up in the past is because no one knew I was trying. So maybe if I let people know how I am doing then they will keep me on top of things. I have lost 10 lbs since posting in January. I was very discourage but I guess that is more than 2 lbs a week, which is what they say is a healthy weight loss. I still have a long way to go but hopefully in a month I will be able to post more news.


5 comments:

RondaJo said...

Good job Jessie!! :-)

Amber said...

I care!! Good job. And don't get too discouraged, they say if you lose the weight slower (like 1-2 lbs a week) then it's easier to keep the weight off permanently.

Heidi said...

YAY, Jessie! Way to go! I'm so excited you found my blog. :) I love finding friends!

MarciaAnne said...

Good job Jessie! This gives mee more motivation. I just might be able to stick to that goal...

Jessie said...

Thank you all for you support! I was beginning to be less motivated and you have given me the boost to keep going! I love friends!