Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Adorable Hubby!



Saturday Jason let me sleep in! This was such a wonderful treat since I have been getting up at 6am to go walking. Before that I was up every morning by 7:30 with our little red-headed alarm clock. He came in about 9:30 and asked when I was planning on getting up. I said I was pretty much up and he brought in . . . BREAKFAST IN BED!! There was no special occasion or prompting, he just did it to pamper me a bit. What a sweetheart!! The above picture is not of Saturday, since I was asleep when he was cooking, but it was of another morning he made pancakes for Aiden and I. He loves the griddle we got as a wedding gift.
This was taken in Kentucky just a few days before we got engaged. I am not sure if I have posted this one yet but he so good looking in it I can't resist. He looks so different now, he usually wears a full beard and has longer hair. Still great looking but there is just something about this picture that I love. Probably the fact that he let me take a picture and didn't fight me on it.

This picture is of Jason sucking on a lemon at our reception. We had it outside in Nauvoo and it was UBER hot that day. We had lemonade (our colors were yellow and white so lemonade fit) and it ran out in about 1/2 hour since people we so thirsty. The place we were staying at kept us stocked with water and Jason had the bright idea to suck on a lemon to make his own lemonade. That is one of the reason I love him- he always makes me laugh. Sometimes his idea are cookey and don't work out but he always tries to spin them so they are funny. Amazing how much easier life is when you can just sit and laugh with the person you love.

I. . .

AM. . .

BATMAN!

Yes, my cutie of a husband wore a Batman shirt under his tux to our wedding. It is so him and I couldn't help but laugh when he showed me. Turned out to be a good thing, it was so hot he took his tux shirt off soon after we were done and walked around the reception as Batman. The last picture of have below is one of my favorites, I have so many from that day, because we didn't know it was being taken. It wasn't posed or prompted, it is just us. I really am grateful to have him in my life. He balances my rigid, schedualed self and makes life more spontaneous and fun. I look forward to an Eternity at his side.

1 comment:

RondaJo said...

A husband that cooks AND lets you sleep in...man you are lucky! :-)
That picture of the two of you is wonderful!