Hello all! I wanted to blog and let everyone know not much is going on here in Herbst-ville. We are getting alot of snow. I think I heard on the news that we only need 6 more inches to set a record for the most snow ever in one winter. Aiden is very excited to get to use her snow pants! Jason has been sick on and off for two months but we now have insurance so we took him to the doctor. We found out that he has a cronic sinus infection (just like his mom) and it will probably flare up every winter. YUCK!! Luckily, he was given an anti-biotic that should knock it on its ears in a few days and stay gone for a while.
We hopefully have some exciting stuff to report next week but we have a few meetings to go to before we will know enough to annouce everything. I will blog more when I know more! Stay warm!!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment