I am on my fourth day of getting up and walking at 6:20am. It is so darn cold out when I go outside in the morning. But today has turned into a very pretty day. It is about 45 degrees here, sunny and a bit windy. What a nice change from the negative temps and blistery, blasts of wind. Unfortunatly, tomorrow it is supposed to be snowy with a high in the low teens again. YUCK!! I have friend who lives in Wisconsin and she is probably wishing for low teens. I talked to her the other day and she said it was negative 10 and a wind chill of negative 40. Crazy!! A while ago, Marcia came over and helped me make my first homemade bread. Actually she did most of it since I was in the dark, being a bread making virgin. But I think I could do it on my own now though. These are our rolls rising.
This is our loaves just before they came out of the oven.
Didn't take us long to make a dent in them!
This is Aiden sitting down enjoying some bread with honey butter. I think she liked the honey butter more than the fresh homemade bread.
3 comments:
It was good bread!
yum yum yum! Those look so good! I could have eaten the whole cookie sheet. I just learned how to make bread for the first time last week too. I thought it's a good thing I don't make it because I would be fifty pounds heavier.
You go girl with the whole walking thing. I am envious! Now you can' feel guilty eating that bread....just walk it off:)
Post a Comment