I got to meet David, Megean's boyfriend, who blushes quicker than anyone I have ever met. This is a picture Megean took with the digital camera she got for Christmas while we were getting family pictures taken. I made everyone beanies for the picture. Anyway, he is a complete doll and we all adore him. I hope we get to hang out again soon.
As I mentioned before, we went and got family pictures taken at Wal-Mart. Aiden wanted to ride the Clifford in the arcade then Bobby climbed on too. It was really funny! We had an interesting time fitting everyone into the little studio. I think if there are any additions to the family (which no one is planning in the near future) we will have to do something outside to have enough room.
But possibly my favorite thing we did was spend time together. We started a new family tradition of a gingerbread house making contest. This year it was siblings against significant others. They won but ours was the best. They asked Aiden to judge and of course the 3 year old is going to pick the bright colored one not the subtle one with peppermint snowflakes. But I am not bitter. 
We also made smores together! I know this makes me look like porker but I want everyone to know I made like 6 smores and only ate one. I made them for other people. We watched movies together and we all watched the ball drop. It was an amazing trip that I hope to get to repeat every year. I miss you all!!!!
1 comment:
Loved your gingerbread houses! That's a great tradition! Richmond is my hometown. I saw your blog and had to pop in! Have a wonderful 2008!
Lizette
lizette.us
Post a Comment