Monday, January 7, 2008

Heat Wave

When we returned to Macomb from our visit to Kentucky it was 2 degrees outside and with the wind it was -9. So you can imagine our surprise when less than a week later it is 65 degrees outside and pretty. It is a bit overcast and they are predicting thunderstorms but it is such a nice reprieve from the cold that we have had! Jason, my husband, has always hated the winter and I always gave him grief about it. But now that Christmas is over, the appeal is lost on me. I want it to be spring and warmer so I can take walks and take Aiden to the park and other such things. But sadly, I know that in a few days the cold will return and for at least the next 3 months we will be bundling and running the heat. YUCK!

2 comments:

Amber said...

We are experiencing the same "heat wave" in PA. Yesterday it was 60 degrees!! In January! I loved it because I hate the cold too.

MarciaAnne said...

I hear you, bring on that global warming we hear rumors of.