
I have blogged about this before but again my questionable vocabulary strikes again. Today Aiden and I were in the bathroom and she was watching me do my hair. I don't know what she was frustrated about but she exclaimed "Oh Crap it!" Now this is a phrase I use in moments of frustration, whether it be burning something, traffic or my show being a re-run on tv. But to hear my darling, angel of a three year old say this it was terrible.
I quickly gave her some other suggestions of words she could use in such situations (darn, shucks, ah man, etc) and let her know I would do my best to "speak kind words" as we like to say. I would love to say this will be my last blog about my vocabulary blunders but I am sure it won't. Hope all is well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment