7 years ago
Saturday, January 12, 2008
So Sick!!
I have been so sick. Wednesday I actually had to have Jason call the people I clean for and let them know I would have to reschedule. We couldn't find anyone to help me out with Aiden so when Jason went to work it was a miserable time. But I am finally starting to feel better but still not at 100%. I haven't been this sick in a long time. YUCK!!! I will post something more interesting when I am feeling better. My poor Relief Society class, that has to endure the most unprepared lesson ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you get better soon. It's funny how when Mom gets sick, life has to go on. It stinks, that's for sure! Nothing is worse that having to take care of kids and be sick. I have no patience:)
Post a Comment