Monday, January 28, 2008

He will be missed!

I am sure by now everyone knows that President Gordon B. Hinckley, President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, passed away Sunday, January 27, 2008. I can say he will be missed. He was really the only prophet I remember since I was too young with the last couple. He has done so much in his short time on this Earth and he has made a difference in so many lives all over the world. His mission to give the world more temples has made those special blessing available to so many more people.

Even though we are all be sad to see him go, we know he is happy to be back with his lovely wife who passed away in 2004. I know that soon we will have a new Prophet who will give us divine council and continue to lead the Lord's church forward.




No comments: