Saturday, September 1, 2007

Saturday Gab-fest

Lately, every Saturday, my friend Marcia, Aiden, and I will go on a walk. We start out by going down the the Square ( I am not sure how far it is but I work up a pretty good sweat) and we stop by the Farmers Market. It used to be a big to-do but being that it is the beginning of September the crowd is dwindling. It now consists of just a few booths with tomatoes and pumpkins. We then go over to a cute little park and Aiden plays while we gab. I really should say, while Marcia listens to me complain about my week. I try not to but it always turns out that way. I really should pay her to go on these walks with me. She is like my own little therapist. Jason, Aiden and I will soon be moving across town (Marcia and I are in walking distance of each other now) and I hope we can continue these walks. They really do help keep me sane. Plus, I can always use the exercise! Haha!
I have included some pictures of a trip we took to Nauvoo with Marcia when my sister Megean was visiting. Some pictures are just fun and some I have included to showcase Marcia's photography skills. She is awesome! I hope (fingers crossed) she will be taking out Christmas card pictures this year!

This is Marcia, Garry and Gabe, Megean, Me and Aiden. We took a wagon ride and then had a photo opp.
Aiden in the pioneer village. We had to really talk her into dressing up. It was UBER hot that day.

Aiden and I in front of the Nauvoo Temple.


Aiden a few seconds later "beeping" my nose. Isn't she adorable?!


Aiden was shielding her eyes from the sun I think but it was so darn cute!
Precious! She just loves the temple!


I absolutely love this picture. It is the statue or monument thing of Joseph and Hyrum Smith. It was when they were leaving Nauvoo for the last time to go to Carthage, they turned around and looked at where the temple now stands. I hope I got the story right but it is so neat to see it as it stands today. What impact two men who I have never met have had on my life. They sealed there testimonies with their own blood so I could have an opportunity to acquire one of my own. Wow!








2 comments:

MarciaAnne said...

We have a few more weeks of walks. Then, we will have to figure something out.

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing these pics through an e-mail you sent....I LOVE THEM, especially the ones infront of the temple. You are such a good mommy, Aiden is so lucky to have you!