Aiden has gotten into the habit of not going to bed and she will get up and have some excuse. Well, this used to go on from 7:30 till about 11p. It was exhausting!! Ofcourse it was when Jason was working second shift and wasn't there to help out. She has gotten alot better about it and will mostly of the time only come out once or twice. Last night I put her to bed about 8pm and about 9:20pm I hear her. I got so mad! I thought "that girl has been up there playing and not sleeping" as I stomped up the stairs to give her a piece of my mind "she is definatly going to get a spankin'!"
I got to her bedroom and listened to make sure it was her. My in-laws keep the TV really loud so sometimes it is their TV and not her. I hear this coming from her room: "The foolish man built his house upon the sand, the foolish man built his house upon the sand, the foolish man built his house upon the sand and the wise mans house stood still." Now she got it a little mixed up but how am I going to go in and yell at a little girl practicing a song she was learning in Nursery? It melted my heart! I helped her finish it up and gave her more kisses and encouraged her to go to bed. She did but I am so glad I listened first and didn't just react. She is such an angel!
7 years ago
2 comments:
That is so so so sweet! Isn't it funny how they can make you soooo mad and then at times they can make you put your anger aside and forget about it....for a small period of time:D
Way to go Aiden!!!
Post a Comment