
The above picture is me at the end of March. My hair is longer now and red but the big question is should I grow out my bangs? I still keep my bangs about the same length but right now they are getting to the point where I need to cute them or I need to grow them out. I need some opinions on the this one. I know most people get a wild hair (not pun intended), cut their bangs and instantly regret it. I did not have the problem. I love the little baby bangs but I, as usually, am getting the itch to try something new. Jason likes my hair long, so I don't want to cute it. I am enjoying the red right now so I don't want to change the color ( even though I already have my next color all planned out- chocolate brown with caramel highlights).
That just leaves the style. Right now I have have lots of layers that are blunt and short, plus the bangs. Any ideas?
2 comments:
Could you spike all your hair on end?
Ok, so first of all YOU HAVE TOTALLY LOST WEIGHT!! Seriously, your face looks so thin.
You look good with bangs, but since it is summer I'd say try growing them out through the winter and that way when next summer comes around next year they will have grown at least 7 inches and you can pull them all back or cut them again.. I am alwasy doing that with mine....growing and then cutting. Bangs make you look younger, but you look so you (cause you are I guess) that you can pull off both. You must post on what you decided to do:D
Post a Comment