Well, we have an apartment! I said unofficially official because we haven't signed a lease but we left a deposit. We will be moving in the first week of October and I already can't wait. We had been in the apartments before since we have had some friends that lived there. But today we went into an empty one and really got to look around. The closets are HUGE which is nice since Jason has about a million t-shirts and he hangs every single one up. Plus, there is a linen closet, coat closet AND a storage closet. Plus there is a ton of cabinets and counter space in the kitchen. I am completely jazzed and at the same time terrified. I have never had my own place before. I have always lived in a dorm or with family. It is crazy to think that I am going to be taking care of my own home and doing what I want to decorate.
Now we are onto repacking everything we unpacked in April and finding things we need for the house. It is funny the things you don't think of when you have always lived with family. Like a hair dryer, ironing board, dish strainer; stuff like that. Slowely I will get it all figured out. I should have taken a picture of it so I could post it on here. Dang! I will get the hang of blogging eventually. I have already decided to take lots of pictures of the move. My theory is that if I am taking pictures- I won't be doing the moving! We will see how that goes. Jason has already informed me that I will be at the apartment unpacking while he and his friends bring loads over. I have a tendancy to be a bit. . . bossy. No laughing MOM! I will keep everyone posted on my "oh so exciting"life.
7 years ago
2 comments:
I have an extra dish strainer i am aching to give away. Say the word and it is yours.
YAHHHH!I am so excites fo ryou. This means you run around in your underwear ALL DAY LONG if you feel the need too like me and quickly get dressed right before Mark walks in, shhhhh he thinks I look so clean when he comes home. It's interesting finding out how much stuff you didn;t have like you said until you move in to your own place. You need another Bridal Shower, lol. Take lots of pictures for me! We think a lot alike!
Post a Comment