I have joined the blogging club. I have several friends who have blogs and I love reading them so I thought "Why not?" Having a 3 year old I always have new and interesting things going on.
I guess I should start out by giving a little update about what has been going on in my life. I am almost 24 now so that is weird. I still think of myself as I was in high school. I am married to a wonderful man whom I adore. He is so very different from me but handles me great. We met when we were 9 and 11; he was my first love.
I have a 3 year old daughter named Aiden. She is an absolute doll and she makes my life even better. But there are the days where she earns that red hair!
I left my home in Richmond, Kentucky and am now living in Illinois. It is really fun but very different. I will always consider myself a southerner! We are currently still working on getting settled. I have a possible job lined up that would be perfect and then we would be moving into our first place (not living with family). We are keeping our fingers crossed. I guess that will give me something else to blog about later.
Hopefully soon I will get the hang of this and have pictures and stuff but right now this is the extent of my ablities.
7 years ago
4 comments:
Good job Jessie! I love your set up and the picture.
I use my blog as a journal and they have a web site that they take your blog and print it out into a binded book. I think I will do that once a year for my kids. When I find it I will let you know.
Do you miss KY as much as I do? I will always consider KY home for me too. Tell your family hi in KY for me and I can't wait to see pictures of you adorable family. If you don't mind I am going to put you blog link onto my page so my family and I can read it whenever. Miss ya!
Welcome, welcome, to the blogging world.
This is neat Jessie - it looks like it has a lot of potential for sharing with family and friends.
boy it is nothing if not backwards the way i go about things. I wrote this nice comm and then i find out you have to sign up first, then my comm is gone. we all know you had to go not that we werer happy about it but go you must. I am so glad you are flurishing, like a weed. Aiden is not the only one growing in leaps and bounds. I love the pic with her tounge hanging out, she was working so hard to stay still. love mom tamy
Post a Comment