I am not sure how much I mentioned before about our situation here in Macomb. It is all fairly complicated but recently it came to the fact that we needed to find a place by November (we have been living with his parents). The only problem was, I hadn't found a job yet. We went and got an application from an apartment complex here in town. They said they didn't have any openings right now but they could put us on a waiting list. We decided to take the application home and when I got a job we would go turn it in. Soon I talked to a lady from church and she mentioned that she may be interested in taking her daughters out of day care and having me watch them. All week I have been doing whatever I can to
not get my hopes up. Jason was at work on Friday and the man from the apartment complex came in (keep in mind he didn't know our names since we hadn't turned in application yet. He only knew Jason worked at Gamestop from a passing comment) he said he would have an apartment available October 1st. We were so dang excited but still had to find out about the job.
So last night I got a call from the lady at church and she decided to keep her girls in day care. I was very disheartened until I got a call from someone else. I clean two houses here in town and one of the ladies I clean for had passed my name along and had two friends who would like my services. So I crunched the numbers and found that, it will be tight but, we can still get the apartment. Yahoo!!! This week we are going to go turn in the application and talk to the guy and stuff and hopefully we will get it and be in our own place October 1st. Almost seems to good to be true. I am hoping that people keep passing my name along and I could possibly make a go at a cleaning business. I will keep you posted.
I also wanted to post some pictures of Aiden. She is just so cute I thought I would share that with the blogging world.

This is just a cute picture of Aiden about 3 months ago getting her nails painted while her Mee-maw (Jason's mom) got her hair done. Mee-maw likes it when Aiden comes to the Beauty Parlor with her but sometimes Aiden gets restless, especially during a perm or color. Notice her tongue is out. That runs in our family but it is usually when we are thinking really hard, not when we are watching someone. Funny kid!

Aiden got alot of princess gear for her birthday. The crown, tutu and shoes are all traditional princess attire according to Aiden

So we can tell I haven't quite got the hang of pictures but can you see how my darling daughter modified her princess costume. Ball cap and her ankle bracelet?! What can I say?

So happy!
2 comments:
Is it possible to be sad and happy for someone at the same time? If so, that describes my emotions right now.
How darling is she? Seriously, sooooo cute! I think she looks so much like you jess!
Ya for the appartment! It's alwasy nice to have your own place when you're married.
Cleaning homes is a big buisness out here. There is a lady in our ward that cleans 5 homes and it was enough to quite her secretary job and actually be home more while making the same amount. You have such good people skills and I am sure they want to sit and chat while you clean, lol!
Tell your mom hi and I loved her privious comment. Somehow it drags people into the blogging world. It's addictive! Miss Ya!
Post a Comment