
My sister, Megean, is coming up from Kentucky to spend spring break with us. Yahoo!! She is also bringing up a twin bed for Aiden. Because of this I have been busy getting the whole room cleaned and edged, going through toys, and generally organizing. Earlier, we had noticed Aiden had broken her toy box. (My papa had made Aiden a beautiful, cedar hope chest. I we thought Aiden could just use it as a toy box until she was old enough to hope for anything) I was going to use this cleaning day as a time to get a new toy box for Aiden. We went to Wal-Mart and got one of those BIG tupperware things. As I got home and started the task of changing over toys I noticed the above warning on the lid (a little blurry, I am still getting used to my wonderful new camera). I had to share it with all of you.
So in case any of you had ever seen one of these giant tubs at the store and thought to yourselves "Hey! I could put my toddler in that!" Be aware that this warning label suggests that is a bad idea.
I have never claimed to be super mom but can anyone say. . .
DUH!
4 comments:
LOL! So, my kids love to spend time in things like that--but I DO know better than to put the lid on them while they are inside.
yeah, Aiden was climbing in right on top of all the toys! Like they always say, kids like the box more than the toy.haha
It's true, it's true. I love the boxes.
note to self...go get madison out of her box.
lol.
unfortunately, I think there are parents who need visuals ;)
Post a Comment