
Sunday was Easter and I think Aiden had a good time. It is a little hard to get into it since she doesn't have any cousins and we don't really have any family around to hide eggs and stuff. But the Easter Bunny did come. . . TWICE. She woke up fairly early and saw that the Easter Bunny had left her basket of goodies. (Love the bed head Aidee!)

Here I was taking another picture of the poor groggy girl. I took two videos of her opening her Easter baskets at our house and Jason's parents house but this blogger isn't letting me upload it. Stinks but these two pictures will have to do until i can figure it out.
1 comment:
She's so cute! Looks like the Easter Bunny brought her lots of good stuff. :-)
As for the videos...blogger has stopped letting me upload videos too. So I use onetruemedia.com (it's free), you could also try a site like photobucket.com (also free).
Post a Comment