Sunday, March 9, 2008

Booty!

My friend Amanda's sister had a post of her kids sleeping and I thought it was so cute. I wondered how they didn't wake up when she took the picture. So I snuck in Aiden's room and snapped a picture without so much as a sigh. I love this picture because it is just how my brother used to (probably still does) sleep. She also has my brother's ears so that is cute. She is still in a toddler bed which she is really to tall for so I think that is why she is cuddled up. Luckily, my sister Megean is coming for a visit and is bringing a twin bed for Aiden. I will have to post after she gets that to see if her sleeping position changes.
You also might notice her braids. She has an African American best friend and she wanted her hair just like Samara. So I put her hair in braids for a couple days and then took them out for church and let her wear it all crimped. She loved it except for the static! Funny kid!!

3 comments:

RondaJo said...

Too cute! All 3 of mine sleep like that--most of the time.

Anonymous said...

Ok, how cute is that? She is so adorable! That's when you just want to kiss them all over and hope they don't wake up. Thomas stayed in his CRIB till he wa four. I had to finally move him out becasue Lydia needed Wiliam's crib and so on. He loved his crib and slept like that too. I think the matress' are the same size as a todler bed. Funny!

Love the braids. That must take a lot of patience and I just hope Lydia has as much hair as Aiden does when she is older. BTW-Aiden's hair is still such a gorgeous color!

Ashly said...

booty! lol- too cute! wish I could be sleeping right now....it always makes me so jealous to see others sleeping...!