Sunday it was 74 degrees (don't get too jelouse, Monday it was back in the 20's) so we went out to play. She usually isn't allowed to play outside on Sundays but it was SO nice out and she had been stuck inside all winter, I made an exception. This is my first blogged video!! Fingers crossed it works.
Luckily, she has finally gotten too big for her car thing. She would turn around on it and use the back support as the front so it fit her better. This summer she is going to have to learn how to peddle.
Here in Macomb, twice a year, they have something called Junk day. I don't know if that is the official name but that is what it is. You can put your old furniture, appliances, and junk out on the curb and the garbage people will pick it up. But everyone in Macomb breaks out there tailors and minivans to go around and pick up someone elses junk. A friend of ours picked this up and gave it too us when we moved into our apartment. Wednesday evening I noticed it was smelling funny and it wasn't heating. So I let Jason know it was broken.
Jason called his brother and he let us have his old microwave. So this is our second, old as heck microwave. Eventually we are going actually have to buy one that will hopefully last longer than 5 months.
Aiden asked me to take a video of her singing. She is in her jammies and standing on my step stool. She cracks me up!!
3 comments:
man---she is getting so grown up!! what a cutie! she was just a toddler when I last saw her...adorable pics :)
Aiden is absolutely adorable!! I think she seems more grown up than the time we met you guys.
OK, THAT VIDEO IS SOOOOOO CUTE! I just smiled watching it. I can't believe how much she has grown.
Good luck on the microwave situation:) Maybe I'll send you some day for you wedding present I still owe you! Oh, Lydia LOVES your sweater you made her. I have had to wash it quite a few times becasue she refuses to take it off when eating. It washes up so good! And the boys still wear theirs too. Love them!
Post a Comment