Last night I left my babysitting job, like I do every night, and was on my way to pick up Jason when I saw a man jogging. I want to note that I actually SAW him. It was very dark and usually people around my town will wear black jogging outfits and hats so you can't see them until you are about to hit them. But this man had a flashing light on his head, a reflector vest (see above picture) as well as reflector stripes down his pants. He couldn't have been more visible if he had a spot light. My good friend Marcia is really annoyed/bothered/worried by the people who ride bikes or jog without these simple safety features that make it not only safer for the pedestrian but also the drivers. So when I saw this man the first thing that came to my mind was "Marica would be proud!"
1 comment:
I am proud of him, way to go. And I am proud of you too, for noticing, and appreciating.
Post a Comment