Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thankgiving

Thanksgiving was good. I have to admit, my favorite part was having my little sister Megean in town for a couple days. Our Thanksgiving was very laid back with just the 4 of us. We cooked and when it was done we ate. There wasn't any rush! Which was nice since Wed. I had to clean 2 houses, Friday I had another 2 and Sat. I had one. I didn't get to spend as much time with Megean as I would have liked but what are ya gonna do?
I was very worried about the turkey! I was so afraid that it would look wonderful and brown but frozen on the inside. I got lucky since it was nice and juicy. If you guys haven't tried it on your own, you should. It is such a triumphant feeling. And remember. . . Mom is only phone call away!
Megean arrived with 10 lbs of potatoes! Yowser! (doesn't Aiden look like a little model? She has the little side look with her knee out!)
This is me putting the tent on our turkey.



I still don't know why I had oven mitts on while I was putting the turkey IN the oven!?


After the tent came off, I basted every 15 mins. I was a basting machine!



This is me with my perfect turkey, Stanley. Yes, we named our turkey.


Our whole Thanksgiving meal


The day after Thanksgiving I had to clean houses so Megean watched Aiden for me. That is Aiden using my bra as her backpack. It is pretty embarrassing but too funny to leave out.


Dada (that is what Aiden still calls Megean) bought Aiden some Barbie pink nail polish and Aiden wanted us all to match.



Auntie Megs took some pictures of Mommy and Aiden



Aiden thought this picture was so funny she was already laughing!


No comments: