Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween 2007

This was Aiden's first year really going trick-or-treating. She has dressed up every year but never went around. This year we were in Illinois and I went with a couple friends from our ward. The university here in town does something that I think is really neat. They have a carnival on the top floor and they take groups down so you can get the candy from the students. This was great since you can get all the loot in one place as well as being inside so it isn't so darn cold.
This is Aiden with her friend Eli. We asked them to stand together for a picture and you would have thought we had asked them to kiss or something. They did not want to stand next to each other.


Aiden wanted a cape with her costume so she could fly(I really think she thought it would make her fly). So I went to work on a cape as well as making a little neck insert for her since it came down a little far on her shoulders. I am not a seamstress and I have never claimed to be so this is the best I could do. Luckily, she is 3 and think that everything I do is wonderful.

I think she blinked in every picture!

This is Aiden after we got home from our Candy Excursion.

She looked like a little zombie she was so tired. I guess after walking 18 flights of stairs and being so darn excited about a bucket full of candy it takes it out of ya. Isn't she precious?!

1 comment:

MarciaAnne said...

Poor tired Aiden! But I am sure now it is "poor tired parents" as she finishes off the candy. Good luck!