Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Finally!!

I have been terrible for not getting these on quicker but here they are. I have a few more for another post but I think my computer got tired of uploading pictures. We are loving every minute of being on our own. I have admit it brings a whole other handfull of problems but it is a welcome trade off for the problems we left behind.
Our front door and Aiden in her Halloween costume.


The front of our living room. You can see our recliner, DVD stand (that I am so proud we finally filled), our TV, and all of Jason's games and systems.


This is our dining room/office area. It is kinda tight but it works. The only thing that gets a bit old is when we have to pull out the table everytime we have all three of us sitting down to eat. But we are the 4th generation to have this table so I really love that!


One of my favorite parts of the kitchen. You see all the red I have and you can see the LOVE sign I got from my wedding shower. I spend alot of time there and wanted something I
loved.

My Willow Tree collection is being displayed on top of our cabinets. I think they look cute but I am dreading climbing up and dusting them.

This is our kitchen, it is small but it has TONS of cabinets. I have some drawers that aren't even being used.



This is a dresser that a lady I work for was going to throw out but offered to me. A little sand paper and some spray paint and it is the perfect dresser for a little girl.


Aidens room. You can tell this picture was taken after the room had been lived in for a couple weeks. Papa made this bookcase and we painted it to match her dresser. There are usually My Little Ponies in the yellow and blue spots but they are somewhere else at the moment.


Our pride and joy: the storage closet. This is our secret to getting unpacked and settled in two days. We knew there were things we weren't going to address so we just stuck it in here where no one can see. I just hope we don't have a water heater problem and all our stuff get flooded.



This is our master bedroom. I would love to say it is usually cleaner and we were just being messy but I would be lying.


Notice Aiden's potty stool almost matches the greens in our bathroom, that wasn't planned.
This is a close up of our bathroom curtain and color scheme. I picked this out before we were married and Jason isn't really big on it, I guess most men wouldn't be big on frogs cuddling on lilly pads.

2 comments:

MarciaAnne said...

You have done a nice job with your place. And Aiden's costume was so cute on her.

MarciaAnne said...

And she has braids!!! Good job Jessie. I take it there were no curls on Halloween?