Monday, October 8, 2007

DONE!!!

Ok, I know I promised pictures of the entire move process but that didn't work out as well as I had hoped. Jason and I don't have a camera so we have to borrow my in-laws and the day of the move I was too excited and forgot to ask. On top of that, we don't get our internet or our cable hooked up until Friday. I am at my in-laws right now (they are having Aiden over to watch Jungle Book) so I will get the camera and give everyone a play by play with photos. You will just have to imagine the rooms empty and you pretend they are before pictures.
The move went really well. Jason and I only got in one tiff (which is pretty good) and things are coming together very well. I really thought it would take us weeks to unpack but I think we are down to 5 boxes and we moved in on Friday. I think that is pretty good. We still have pictures to hang but that isn't too bad. I will wrap this up for now. I will post again on Friday when our internet is up and I have pictures. I hope everyone can hold their excitement until then. All jokes aside, it is really a cute place I think. Hope all is well!!

2 comments:

MarciaAnne said...

Hooray for done!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the pics!