During our move my little angel came up to my mom and said "Noney, don't I look sexy?!" I was shocked to hear that word come out of my 3 year old. I said "Where in the world did she learn that?" Jason was quick to point out that I say it all the time. Ofcourse I didnt' believe him until just a few hours later I caught myself saying it. I couldn't believe it. I was just waiting for her to say it at Nursery or something.
Today, we had our good friend Marcia over to hang out. Aiden was playing around and on her way out of the room I asked her if she would pull up her pants. She turned around and said " I need to keep them a little low so I can be sexy." She said it so serious that we all had to hide our faces to keep from busting out laughing. I know she got the word from me but I dont' know where she got the concept of having her pants low making her sexy. I don't wear low riders (I don't have the body for it).
Earlier, this evening I told her she looked pimp in her new jacket so we will see when that little verbal gem emerges. I still say it is a good thing I don't swear.
7 years ago
2 comments:
ok, that is funny! I swear kids are smarter than what we think. At least youdon't have to worry about her sexy insecurities, she's already so confident. William said God's name in vein the other day and Thomas said Shut-Up after Mark let them both watch the new transformer movie (which is where they picked it up from). Lets just say Mark got a personal phone call from his wife asking him if he remebered any house rules on movies we had set and the reason why. The wife was right again....as always:)
I laughed my figurative tookus off!
Post a Comment