Today I went into the store, looking for some socks for Jason. He got some new steel toed boots for work, he didn't have socks high enough and they gave him a sore. So being the wonderful wife that I am (no laughing) I set out to get some extra tough tube socks for my honey. I found the perfect ones and then I noticed that almost every brand was boasting a resealable package. I couldn't figure out why this was so important. I mean if it for frozen chicken nuggets I get it. You don't use them all so you just seal them back so you don't get freezer burn. But why on socks? Then I went over to the ladies sock section to get some nice ones of my own ( I clean houses so I am tough on white socks). They too showcased their resealable bags but it was even dumber. The resealable bags had small holes to you could "feel how soft the socks were." Doesn't seal in freshness, doesn't protect from water, doesn't keep out bugs. I am baffled! If anyone out there has any wisdom or insight on this particular subject, please enlighten me.
1 comment:
I have been trying to figure this out too.
Post a Comment