Saturday, November 24, 2007

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow


After a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, my sister Megean left for Kentucky today. Aiden was none to happy about it. She almost cried herself to sleep. It was so sad! I expected her to be much better after her nap but she woke up more upset than before. We called Megean and that only seemed to make Aiden more upset. After two oreos and a Christmas movie she is doing much better. But it just broke my heart.


I will be posting some pictures from my first solo Thanksgiving experience as soon as Megean e-mails them too me. So keep checking back to see the fun that was had! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet Megean sure miss you all just as much. That's great you both have that close relationship. I am very proud fo you doing your own thanksgiving! I have never done one before. How's you mom and family doing?

Jessie said...

It was a real adventure but not as stessful as I thought it would be. I guess I had this image of having to wake up at 3am and putting in the turkey. Then everyone sitting around while I did everything. Everyone helped and it was fun!

Mom is fine, she is still dating the same guy. Bobby is talking about getting married in September. I am not sure if it is official but it is being talked about. Megean is working at a day care and trying to figure out what her next move is. Papa is traveling all around. He spent a few weeks in Northern California and just got back from spending some time in Elizabethtown where we have some family. So things are going well.