When my brother, sister and I were little we used to "what if" all the time. It drove my mom crazy. I was thinking the other day about how darn happy I am. Things really didn't turn out like I had outlined them when I was younger but I think that is normal. I thought about what three "what ifs" would have changed the way my life is right now.
1) What if I hadn't gone to that college?
2) What if I hadn't gone on the date?
3) What if I hadn't answered the phone?
These three decisions I made changed my life drastically. Some for the better and some for the worst but all have led me to the happiness I have today. I challenge you to think about that and possibly reply here or on you own blog about what 3 things made your life the way it is now. I think most of the people who read my blog are very happy with the way things are going. Amazing how changing one thing in our life who have changed everything about it.
7 years ago
3 comments:
Very Very good POot Jessie! You made me have to think here. Hmmmm,
1. What if My Parents decided to not enter the Airforce and persue a private practive in KY
2. What if Lindsay Jones hadn't served a mission in Berea, KY and I went ahead and married Greg Manning.
3. What if Invitro was not availiable for us.
Thanks for letting me think of how lucky I am that things worked out for the best.
Here's another "what if." What if you had not lived on the seventh floor of S Hall your Freshman year and not learned to crochet? Good times in the dorms!
Here are my three what ifs:
1-What if I had not learned at a young age that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me?
2-What if She hadn't broken down that door?
3-What if that doctor hadn't lied to me?
These all are turning points through my life. The first two, i am eternally grateful for, the third still harbors negative feelings inside me.
Post a Comment