Dear Family and Friends,
Mommy and Daddy have been so busy; I thought I would help them out by doing the Christmas card myself. It has been a year full of changes. In January, Mommy and Daddy (better known as Jessie and Jason) decided to move back to Macomb, Illinois. Daddy got a job right away and moved out ahead of us. Soon April came and we all moved to the town Mommy and Daddy met in over 14 years ago.
Daddy has switched jobs a few times but has finally settled into a job he enjoys. He unloads trucks at Wal-Mart. Mommy had a terrible time finding a job in our small town but now cleans houses and does babysitting in the evening. Mommy likes her job and hopes to pick up a few more houses this coming year. Mommy also has a calling as a teacher in the Relief Society at church. She says she really enjoys the ladies she has gotten to know and all the new things she is learning.
While Mommy and Daddy are doing their work stuff, I am busy being 3. I love to play pretend and Barbies. Mommy has been working on teaching me my letters but I would much rather be watching Strawberry Shortcake movies. In January I am moving up to Primary and I a very excited! The big kids are a little scary but I love singing time.
In October we moved into our first apartment. I like being so close to a few friends but Mommy doesn’t like walking through the snow to do the laundry.
Our move to Macomb has been great! We’ve made new friends, are reconnecting with existing ones and missing the ones far away. During the holidays we are not only remembering the reason for the season but also the people who make it special.
Merry Christmas!
The Herbst Family
*Jason, Jessie and Aiden*
1 comment:
Cute! I likes it.
Post a Comment