I crocheted seven blankets for a wonderful organization called Blankets for the Gulf. It is a place where people who lost everything in Hurricane Katrina can go and receive a homemade afghan, quilt or blanket. I also had the opportunity to make one of my good friends a blessing dress for her daughter. As well as several gifts for other friends. When I had abandoned all hope of ever making a-go at my crochet business, the orders came pouring in. Well, not pouring, but definitely sprinkling. I have been so busy with orders and I am so darn happy about that.

I have not only had the opportunity to do a favorite baby set of mine but also just got an order for an adult women's sweater which I have never done before. So here is my shameless plug for my crochet business. If you have a baby shower coming up, new niece or nephew on the way, or even a family member who has been in the military-I have something for you. My website isn't completely done but you can look at the couple I have on there (like my very popular American flag afghan) and if you don't see something you want, there is contact info. where you can e-mail questions and I can find a way to better help you. I think most of the people the frequent this blog have been to my site and know of my interest in crochet. But just in case someone out in Blogger World has some time on there hands, take a minute to stop by www.littlecrochic.com and let me know how I can better serve you!
2 comments:
Jessie - Thank you for making blankets for "Blankets for the Gulf"! I'm so grateful and appreciative.
Good Job Jessie! You are so sweet to do that for people you don't know. I need to check out your site, it's been a while. Hope you all are enjoying the hollidays! Miss Ya!
Post a Comment