Recently, Jason and I invested in a water pitcher that filters the water. Who knew it would be such and ordeal to purchase a $25 water filter. I wanted one the screwed onto the faucet so we could get it anytime we need it. Jason wanted one the had flavor. So we had to compromise. After much discussion, we decided to get a water pitcher that went in fridge but had the flavor compartment. We still only spent $25 but Jason got his flavor.
I am not posting this so everyone knows what type of water filter we have. I wanted to post because I am proud of us for being able to find something that made us both happy. Jason and I have always been pretty good at meeting in the middle. We did the same thing with our dishes. He wanted square red ones, I wanted green round ones, we ended up with square green ones. Amazing how much a little give and take makes everything easier!
7 years ago
2 comments:
Yay for marital harmony! We have the filter that attaches on to the faucet and love it. Sounds like you guys got a great buy.
AMEN!! That's what marriage is all about. Unfortuantly, Mark isn't always willing to compromise (hahaha), so I complain enough that he finally gives in.....all in to me:)
Post a Comment