I am so darn tired. I started my job last Monday and absolutely love it. Who could complain about getting to play with 9 8 or 10 month olds? But I do come home everyday tired and ready for relaxation then sleep. I love coming home and Aiden being excited to see me. Instead of "Oh, just mom again."
This past Wednesday I was at work and began feeling not so great. Aiden was home sick so I assumed it was a touch of what she was getting. Neither of us get sick very often so I wasn't too worried about it. Thursday I woke up and was 100% sick. I stayed home and kept Aiden home as well. She was feeling better but I just wanted to make sure she was back to normal. I was hoping to get back to work Friday since it was my first week at my new job and I wanted to make a good impression.
Mom took Aiden to school so I could get a little extra sleep. As I was getting ready for work, I fainted in the shower. You might all find this alarming but it isn't that big of a deal for me. I am hypoglycemic and faint sometimes. But when I was drying my hair I fainted again. Twice is not so usual. Especially since I felt terrible after that. So I stayed home Friday, worried that I might continue to faint throughout the day. I went and got my doctors excuse and thought for sure I would be better Saturday. Nope! Saturday came and I was worse than before. I was starting to get worried that something was really wrong. I can't remember the last time I was sick that long. I finally woke up Monday feeling better but my voice is still gone (it decided to leave Friday).
Now our house is all feeling better and back to work and my brother is in town. He is in the Navy and stationed in Pennsylvania. He only makes it home twice a year. So we are totally excited he could come see us. We have a fun weekend planned and I will blog about it and Easter next week. I promise it will have pictures!! Hope all is well with all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment