Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF

I just wanted to say quickly how happy I still am with my new job. I love how flexible they are. They are letting me off an hour early on Fridays so I can make it to Aiden's dance classes. Plus, it is Monday-Friday. May not seem like a big deal but my last job was Thursday night-Sunday night. So when others where celebrating, I was just starting my work week. I am super jazzed that now I get to exclaim with the rest of the country:
Thank Goodness Its Friday!!!
Also, for the first time in a while, I have some awesome plans for Saturday. The first of which would be my sleeping in. Yahoo!!! I hope to blog more about the other plans later. I hope you all have similarly fabulous weekends!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for a normal hour job!!! Hope you have fun today. Can't wait to hear about it. And I hope you are still sleeping in while I am writing this, lol. Mark and I were finalizing on a camp area when you come. It has a lake so we can also swim and canoe. I am so excited your coming. I was telling my boys about it again and they had so many questions about "this girl Aiden". It was cute. I think William will be showing her the ropes (My social child:)

Love Always said...

Congrats on loving your new job! I'm so happy for you, and I wanted to officially welcome you to the TGIF club!