I really think that most people who (or is it whom?) read this blog know that I have been going through a divorce. I have tried to be very hush hush and not use this as a mud slinging forum. I have done this for two reasons. One being I know he has some friends that read it and possibly some family members and I didn't want to make anyone mad or hurt. And two, I haven't been mad at him. There have been many emotions that came my way during this process but anger for him was not one of them.
But as this process draws to a close (possibly within the next week or so) I was angry. I was angry because he had a girlfriend two weeks after I left. I was angry for all that he did to my daughter. I was angry for how he treated her. I was angry that he made her think that all Daddy's are bad. I was angry for having to pay for the whole divorce/court stuff myself. I was angry at him for being happy when I was in counseling. I was angry for having to go to court when he just had to sign a paper. I was angry he hasn't had to take any responsibility for what he did. I was angry that I had to move back in with my mom. I was angry that he is living it up with his bachelor lifestyle. I was angry that he took 2 1/2 years of my life and didn't seem to care.
Not any more. I am taking it back. I am no longer giving him the power to make me mad or angry or hurt or miserable or guilty. So this is the last you will hear of it. I know my life won't always be sunshine and roses but if it is bad it won't be because of him. He is no longer in my life. Harsh-yes. Sorry-no.
6 comments:
Good for you Jessie. You are a strong, beautiful woman and any man should be proud to have you by his side - if not then it's not worth it.
I am sorry you have had to go through much. And I am proud of you for standing up for yourself. You're an amazing person!
You go girl! Proud of you.
Way to go! Girl power all the way. I am sorry that you had to go through all of this, but I am glad that I was able to meet you and become your friend because you came to Macomb. Love you and hope to see you when you come this way!
Hang in there. Sounds like you are at a good place with yourself. You are a strong independent woman/mother. Aiden is very lucky to have you. Kids are strong and looks like she is getting through all of this thankfully with all the love you and your family give her. I am glad to finally see you do this post, but I understand why you waited. Just goes to show what kind of person you are...taking the high road. Can't wait to see you!!!! My niece changed her wedding plans to the middle of June. The kids and I have to leave on the 17th of June. When are you headed back? Have you finalized what days you will be coming?
Cleaner the break, the better the healing. I miss you, but I know you are where you are for a reason. I love you!
Post a Comment