Aiden always says so many funny things but when it comes time to post, I forget them. Her new thing right now is to add "terribliy" to all her phrases. For example:
Those gummies were terribly good.
That shirt makes you terribly beautiful.
I am so terribly tired.
She is so funny!! I know I am biased but I'm ok with that. Happy Mother's Day to all those mothers out there!!
3 comments:
I've started writing all the funny things my kids say down in a notebook, with the intent to post them someday. Doubt it will ever really happen.
Last night Matt and I were watching a show and one characters said "I am so terribly in love with you" and Matt said "Why in the world would you say terribly before that?" I'll have to tell him they got it from Aiden. :-)
Aiden is endlessly entertaining
She is funny, and SMART!
Post a Comment