Sunday, October 4, 2009

Long Week!

For those of you who were getting tired of me only talking about boys; you are in luck! My schedule is so hectic now I doubt I will have time to think of boys let alone date any. I work from 8-4 then I rush home to do as much with Aid as I can before I leave for class at 5. Then I have class from 6-10 and about a 45 min drive to and from class. Somewhere in there I have to sleep, eat, and study. It's craziness I tell ya!!

There are some very redeeming things about this particular brand of craziness though. I love my job, I love school and I love Aiden. Obviously the last one goes without saying but without the need to give her a better life than I can on a day care salary, I wouldn't have found my new love- Massage!

This week was a little more stressfull than it needed to be because aside from school and work I had some other things going on. This got me behind on my school work and just basically made for a long week. Luckily, I had a good, relaxing weekend to get most of the things caught up. Thank goodness!!

So, for the next 14 months, I'm gonna be tired and stressed and over worked. But in November 2010, it will all be worth it. I will be able to set my hours so I can spend more time with Aiden. I will be able to work where ever I want in the US. And most importantly, I will be able to support Aiden all on my own. How exciting!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Way to go! With an end in sight, you will definitely be able to make it happen.