I am reposting the first few pictures to remind everyone how long Aiden's hair was. After Hallween we were gonna get it cut and donate it to Locks of Love (she has done that once already). She went as Taylor Swift for Halloween so we were gonna curl it and be all adorable but. . .
I got a picture text from Mom while I was at work Friday. She came back from the chiropractor to find Aiden had CUT HER OWN HAIR. Now I have heard many stories about this, since most of us have done it at one time or the other. Usually it is one chunk cut right at the scalp then we realize what we have done, freak out, drop the scissors and hide. Not my kid! She cut most of her hair just above the shoulder except for a little mullett in the back where her arms couldn't reach.
So, before Trunk-or-Treating Friday, I spent the afternoon trying to find someone to fix it up for her. But she did have to go to school with her own little custom doo. Here are a few pictures of her after the fix up.
3 comments:
I am so glad it turned out so cute!!!! I can't believe she cut it in a mullet! LOL! Steph
Your blog made me laugh. Your right we have all been the cutter or the mom who came home to the cut job. she is such a cutie. Isn't it fun to watch them try to figure out this world. RaNae Marietti
Long hair or short hair, she is cute! I can't get over how much older she looks though. I miss y'all.
Post a Comment