Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Nickname

A friend of mine left a comment on a previous blog that I should give nicknames to the fellas that I have interest in. This will protect everyone's identity. I thought this was a super cute idea. So, I have been wracking my brain for a nickname for my current interest. After discussing things with my friend, Sara, I came up with one.

Dean Martin!

Of course I won't go into the reasons why that is his nickname but I believe it suits him very well. So, from now on you know whom I am referring to when I use Dean Martin. I did get a chance to see Dean this weekend. It was a super blast but something I am, happily, getting used to. Three of us hung out and it was nice just to talk and watch TV. I think so often we make getting to know each other into big productions. But real life isn't always a big production. Sometimes, we just stay up, watch a ball game and pet the dog.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

I think giving your guys nicknames is a great idea. Plus, only people who know your fella will know who you're talking about in real life! I'm glad you decided to write about dating in your blog :)

Heidi said...

Yay! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yea for Dean Martin. I assuming this "Dean Martin" can sing? And maybe entertain? Just a guess. Can't wait to hear all about him. We got your fun letter and pictures in the mail. So dang cute! Kids are exctited to meet "this girl Aiden". Schedule looks GREAT!