Thursday, June 25, 2009

Orange Nail Polish

All things that I was dealing with legally are final. It hasn't felt real or different till I went out to dinner last night. We were at Outback and the waiter happened to be a guy I worked with at Winn-Dixie the summer after I graduated. We will call him Mr. Tumnus. If you aren't sure of who that is then you can google it or just watch Chronicles of Narnia. Anyway, we chatted a bit and caught up then I gave him a great tip! But when I was signing the check there was a spot on there that asked for a phone number. So. . . of course I put it down.

No, I am not expecting him to call but just the fact that I have the freedom and desire to put myself out there is super fun. I was on such a high I went shopping. Not big shopping but a few things. I think every new stage in our lives should be celebrated by a movie, new sheets and nail polish. So I got Confessions of a Shopaholic, rust colored Egyptian cotton sheets set, and finally orange and teal nail polish. Super fun!! (One funny thing was that night I went home and put on my facebook status that I had a fun night with the girls even though one was missing. I had no idea how many girls thought they were the one missing. Made me feel super special to know that there were people out there wanting
to celebrate with me.)
Love you all!! More info later. Might be headed out with Dean Martin in the near future.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay!! I love the new life stage = new sheets theory.

I love the nicknames you've picked out so far. :D

Kami said...

You are an amazing lady! I'm so happy that you are putting yourself out there. That way I can live vicariously through your wonderful self!! Keep it up!