Monday, June 15, 2009

Nearly Done

Well, my time here in Utah is rapidly coming to a close. It has been an amazing trip! I have gotten to see and do so much. I can't wait to get home and upload all the pictures. But I am also sad to leave. I have such good friends here and I just don't get to see them enough. Aiden has already had so many "firsts" here.
I leave bright and early on Wednesday and return to work bright and early on Thursday. In a way, it will be nice to be home. We have had a wonderful time and everyone has made sure that we got to do some awesome stuff. Aiden and I have decided that we would like to make this a yearly trip. So, parting is made just a little easier knowing that it won't be 5 years before I return again. Check in a few days for the full post with details and pictures!!
Miss you all!

No comments: