How To Play This Game of Tag: 1. Post these rules on your blog. 2. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 Joys:
1) Aiden- She is my pride and joy. She challenges me and makes me a better person. She teaches me everyday about the unconditional love and the simple things in life that make it worth living. There are times I didn't think I would make it and knowing she needed me helped me plug on. She literally makes life worth living.
2)Animals- I am an animal lover through and through. They are companions, loves, inspirations and comforts. I love having to figure out what they need/want since they can't talk to us. If I am not able to be a stay at home mom I will have a career dealing with animals.
3)Music- I used to be very involved in singing, dancing and acting. Now that I don't have those opportunities, music is still a joy in my life. It can lift you up when your sad, mellow you out, pump you up. Music is something that can bring us closer to Heavenly Father. Everything we do in life involves music of some kind (church, weddings, funerals, car trips, TV shows).
3 Fears:
1) Never being happy: I have hit alot of bumps in my road of life (some brought on myself, some brought on by others). It seems like every time I get to a good place than a bump comes along and knocks me down. I fear that I will never stop hitting these bumps and will spend my entire life picking myself up.
2) Not having more kids: I love my daughter with all of my heart but I yearn to have more children. I know there are more children up there waiting for me and it is my fear that I will never get to the place in my life that I can bring those children into this world.
3)The Dark: Yup! I am a 25 year old that is terrified of the dark. Don't know why but I just can't handle it. Give me a night light any day!
3 Goals:
1) Raise a wonderful child: I try everyday to provide the best for Aiden. I want her to be well adjusted, confident and able to make good choices on her own. I grew up having a very hard time making even the simplest decisions because I wasn't given the opportunity growing up to do so. I want her to know she is able to do whatever she dreams and that she is a fabulous person just the way she is.
2) Finish school: I have started and stopped several times, at several schools, in several states. I want to be able complete that phase in my life and have a career I enjoy that can support myself and Aiden. I also think it would be a good example to Aiden.
3) Get into shape: Aiden is 4 years old and I have yet to make a concentrated effort to loose the baby weight. Now it is less about looking cute in my skinny jeans and more about being healthy. Obesity runs in my family and I am very careful not to continue the cycle. I grew up very athletic and always active but that isn't me now and I would love to get back to that.
3 Obsessions/Collections:
1) Collecting and Scanning photos- Since I have back in Kentucky I have been on a mission to collect all the family photos, scan them into the computer and organize them. There are several albums but most are just strewn about. We still have 20 wallets of me in 3rd grade. I assured mom that if someone needed a wallet of me in 3rd grade I would print them one off the computer.
2) Elephants- I collect elephants. I have for several years and it something that I love for a couple reasons. I love animals, as mentioned earlier. Another reason is because it is my dream to go to Africa. I still have hope that one day I will be able to go there and volunteer to work with animals. Even just for a couple weeks would be an absolute dreams. Until then, I will just collect elephants. (My goal is to also collect elephants with their trunks down. Most are made with the trunk up because trunk up is supposedly bad luck).
3) The Environment- I am not sure if it up to an obsession yet but I am very passionate about it. I am very conscience of energy, water, recycling and other such things. My ultimate goal is to eventually have a hybrid car, solar roof panels, compost pile and large garden, bamboo or cork floors, and many other things. I am currently looking forward to getting bamboo sheets. Yahoo!
3 Random Facts:
1) I have been a backup singer on a CD- It isn't as exciting as it sounds. My old vocal coach decided to make a CD and asked me to do back up on one song. It was a fabulous experience to be in a real studio!
2) I was prom queen- Don't worry, you aren't the only one surprised. No one thought I would win so they didn't even call my parents and have them come. When I called and told my mom that night, she thought I was kidding!
3) I have been to Europe- The summer between my Junior and Senior year I took a trip with some of my school friends to England, France and Italy. From experience I have to say: If you in England go to a pub and try the fish and chips, Paris is not the most romantic place in the world and Italy is heaven!
I tag: Megean Boardman, Ronda Fairlie, Laura Brown, Kristin Ricks and Marcia Thurman
3 comments:
I haven't read yours yet, but I just had a feeling that I'd be tagged at the bottom. From what I can tell of yours, it's going to take a while to think of good answers. I'll do it though, I promise!
It was fun reading and learning more about you.
I promise I will do this; it just may take me a while.
Thanks for the tag!! I'll try to do it justice. I love yours.
Post a Comment