I have had alot of not so great things going on in my life so I haven't had alot to blog about. One of my friends had this idea on her blog and I thought I would embarrass it just so you readers won't have to get bored. You go to the 4th picture in the 4th folder of your pictures and then you explain it. So here is my picture.
This is me, Bobby and Megean. It was our Family Christmas picture taken 2005. It was the first time we took family pictures as adults and we have done it every year since. I was 22, Bobby would be 19 and Meg would be17 (I think I got those right). So as I explain this I find that there is not alot of stuff to explain about this. I promise my posts will get more exciting!
1 comment:
Jess, you and Meg are cracking me up in this picture!!!! I am so happy I can leave comments now!
Stephanie
Post a Comment