Monday, October 6, 2008

Dances with Wolves

Saturday night Mom, Megean and I were watching Dances With Wolves and Megean just couldn't get her head around the names in the movie (Stands with a Fist, Stone Calf, Smiles Alot, etc.) So we thought it would be fun to decide what our Native American names would be. This is what we decided:

Megean-Leaves Dishes Everywhere
Mom- Booty That Won't Quit
Jessie- Many Moods

I thought it might be kinda funny if you guys would leave comments and let me know what your names would be. This can be funny and/or brutally honest (Megean wasn't in love with her name but it is SO true)! Hope to get lots of comments!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Sweaty Pads and Palms

Sad, but true.

RondaJo said...

Has No Patience.

or

Had Enough.

Hmmmm, I may be back when I'm in a better mood with more upbeat ones...

Anonymous said...

AH! You guys crack me up! You girls are having way too much fun with out me!

Amanda's: Mother of bloody tampons

BEACAUSE MY CYCLE IS NEVER ENDING! Infact, I think I am feeling a little faint, just kidding. Ask me next week and I might have a different answer.

MarciaAnne said...

The name given me in 1998 was "Red Hat Walking"
I still have the hat, and use it when on treks

Brittany said...

hmmmm... I will have to think about that...I will get back to you. Sounds like fun though!

Brittany said...

I love that the picture under my blog is emerson playing in the toilet. yeah...I am a good parent!