Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpin' Up the Party Now!

Today was my step-sister's, Kelsey, birthday party. She and 14 of her friends went to the Lake Reba Putt-Putt and batting cages. I think she had a really good time. Aiden was invited so I tagged along. She mostly played with the grown ups because the "big kids" were a little too big for me to feel comfortable. Kelsey got some really cool presants and seemed to have a really cool time. Friday night we went out to dinner at Red Lobster for her birthday dinner. Ofcourse I forgot my camera or I would have gotten a picture of Kelsey and Aiden's GIANT desserts. But we had a blast. I got a ton of pictures at today's party. I even got some of Aiden and my dad. I think the last time we got some of them together was when Aiden was about 5 months old. I promised them I would make a slide show of the days festivities so here it is:


Happy Birthday Kelsey!! (we promise you gift is coming soon!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you count down for me. I am so excited! Happy b-day to Kelsey!! That party looked like so much fun. Loved the slide show, I am sure she appriciates it. FYI-I need your cell!!!!