Friday, September 26, 2008

Our Zoo

Things have been crazy here at Papa's house. Not only did 3 new people move in (Megean, Aiden and I) but we just got two new animals. I have already blogged about Zinzie but while we were there Megean and David fell in love with a Rottweiler/Lab mix named Brutus. He has joined us until December when they move into their own place. But for now our days consist of 5 dogs (3 pugs, Brutus and Roxiey), 2 cats (both black cats, Bitsie and Zinzie), Thumper the bunny and Dori the fish. It is a bit crazy!! This house is way to small for 4 adults (5 when David is in town) and a 4 years old. But then you add in our 9 animals and it is a ZOO!

2 comments:

Ashly said...

see now--I think a ZOO sounds like a blast!! and your new little kitty is adorable- love the name too :) who picked it? hope you're doing well!

Kristin said...

You did want to be a zoologist at one point, didn't you? Isn't this just, like, practical experience??
;o)