Mom, Megean and David not only came up to Illinois to help me move back to Kentucky but also to get some engagement pictures done. My good friend Marcia took them and we just spent the day in Nauvoo taking pictures. Everyone arrived in Macomb at 2am (3am Kentucky time) and went straight to bed. Around 10am everyone started getting up and ready to go. By 1:30 we had picked up Marcia and were on the road.
One of the spots Meg and David took pictures at was the Trail of Hope. It is the road the pioneers walked down as they set out on their trek west. It had rained the night before we got there and Aiden found a puddle. Looks like that kid is catching some serious air!
Marcia was very excited when she captured this splash of Aiden's. The spot above Aiden's head where there is a break in the grass is the actual spot where the pioneers stepped onto the ice that cold February day. I have to say, Illinois was a cool place to live.
She jumped so many times that she had to empty out her shoes.
We had a bright sunny day to do photos which isn't great because you have tons of shadows. I though this was a cute picture even with the shadow.
Marcia heard from a family in our ward about an amazing spot in Nauvoo that had a natural stone arch. Megean and David took alot of photos there. I am not sure which ones she is using for her invites so I couldn't include too many. But here is just a taste of what they got. They are both so adorable and totally in love.
1 comment:
Thanks for showcasing for me. I really do enjoy photography. It was a nice day weather wise, I just wish we had had more clouds in the sky to soften the sunlight. I absolutely love the picture of Aiden splashing, I am very proud of that one, if I do say so myself...
Post a Comment