I have never been a scrapbooker. I always tried to make things too complicated and busy and they ended up looking TERRIBLE. When I got married or when Aiden was born, I never even attempted to scrapbook the pictures. I got nice, premade albums and stuck in the photos. But I started a family newletter (just for my siblings, me, Mom and papa) and I thought it would be a cool idea to have the May newsletter and then scrapbook May's pictures then have June newsletter and have June's pictures, etc. Today I ventured to the best scrapbook store I have found (happens to be in a little town about 5 mins from Macomb) and got what I thought I would need. I went home and got to work. The whole time I reminded myself to keep it simple! I think they turned out pretty well.
I think I have already blogged both of these pictures so you probably know the stories behind them already. But I was so happy to get them done and was very encourage that they looked ok. The paper behind the photos on Bitsies looks like rocks on here but it actually cat food. I saw that and thought it was so cute!
I am now trying to talk Jason into having a 4th of July BBQ just so I can scrapbook it! We will see. The fact that he is getting a BBQ for Father's Day might encourage him even more. Have a great week!
2 comments:
Those pages are so cute. We will have to get together to scrapbook sometime.
The pages look great! I love scrapbooking.
Post a Comment