If any of you have read my blog before, you will know that my husband is a gamer. Video, computer and hand held games, it is what he does the majority of the time he isn't working. Since we were engaged he has been trying to get me be interested in games. There are a few that I enjoy watching him play but playing them myself is just not that much fun. I do have a Nintendo DS and have several games for that. Pictured below is a DS just in case someone doesn't know (mine is a much cooler color).
Jason often says he has found games that I would love but I usually play them for a week and get bored. But he insisted on getting me a game so I let him. He was sure that I would love it. He didn't let me see it even though I was at the store when he bought it (he went to a separate check- out than Aiden and I). We got home and it was Zoo Tycoon 2! I get to build and manage my own zoo. It is actually really fun. There are different levels and missions that you have to accomplish so it keeps my attention. Especially since in the next few years I hope to be working in a real zoo. 
Jason often says he has found games that I would love but I usually play them for a week and get bored. But he insisted on getting me a game so I let him. He was sure that I would love it. He didn't let me see it even though I was at the store when he bought it (he went to a separate check- out than Aiden and I). We got home and it was Zoo Tycoon 2! I get to build and manage my own zoo. It is actually really fun. There are different levels and missions that you have to accomplish so it keeps my attention. Especially since in the next few years I hope to be working in a real zoo. 
1 comment:
What? Working in a real zoo?
When I was in junior high, there was a demo on our old PC called "Dyno Park Tycoon". It was SO much fun. We basically had time to build the place and the first people would be coming into the park and our time would run out, since it was a demo.
Post a Comment