For the last couple days I had noticed that after Aiden went to the bathroom her potty seat would be on the floor. This was odd because Aiden usually left her potty seat and stool set up and Jason and I would have to move them if we need the restroom. I walked to my room last night and out of the corner of my eye I saw Aiden on the potty without her seat. I asked her why she wasn't using her seat and she replied "Oh, I don't use that baby seat anymore." I guess when she was little I always looked forward to no more diapers and after she was potty trained (shortly after moving to Illinois) I didn't think about the time when she wouldn't need her seat anymore. So today we ceremoniously threw it away.
7 years ago
3 comments:
How cute! She does look so grown up. Makes me sad to think that that will be Gavyn some day.
Way to go Aiden! I know growing up is hard. Oh, wait, you are talking from the parent-point-of-view... I haven't been there, but I am sure it is hard too. :)
Yay for Aiden!
Post a Comment