
The other day a good friend of ours called to see if we wanted to walk over the the park with she and her kids. Of course Aiden was so excited about that! It was a beautiful day but really windy. Here is Aiden with her cool shades on.

This is a picture of little Rhylee, one of the kids we walked over with. He is just a cutie and had a fun time.

Aiden has always been timid around playgrounds, even if she was the only one there. This was her first time this spring going to the park and she just charged on up to stairs and was going down the slides over and over.

Here is baby Ainsley. He just kinda hung out while his big brother and sister played. I didn't get a good picture of MacEnzie but she was with us too.

We weren't there 10 mins. and another family from our church arrived to play. This is 4 of the 7 kids that we knew there playing on . . . well . . . whatever that bouncy thing is called.

So here is a little bit of a funny story. My Papa built Aiden a doll house for Christmas. The other day I went into her room because it had been awfully quiet for while. I couldn't find her and then I turned around and saw this. Yup, she was IN the doll house playing. Now that is a sturdy doll house if it can hold 40lbs and not even dip with the weight. You can see the pink chair that she brought over to climb up there with.

Crazy girl!!
6 comments:
What is the weight limit on that doll house? Would I be able to come play in it? That would be a sight!!!
Fun pictures!!
I completely started cracking up when I saw the pictures of her in the doll house. That is something my 3 would be doing. lol
How cute is Aiden!? She's hilarious!
love all the pics jessie- very cute- and I love your "memory lane" pics as well---you look great, by the way :)
Totally cute stories. I wish I could of been at the park with you guys. Spring has finally sprung here too. Although i did hear the bad "s" word in the forecast. Say it aint so. Anyway, tell Aiden hi. We miss you!!
Lucky You, we are still waiting for that nice spring weather to come. Looks like a fun day with all the kids.
Post a Comment